Today, I would like to talk about my favourite filming spots in Prague where I mostly do time-lapses. My first spots I mainly around Charles Bridge and Prague castle. The locations are in no particular order.
- The Charles bridge crowd – What I love to do on Charles bridge is to set up my tripod in the very center of the bridge and timelapse the crowd waddling by the camera at 10x speed. This spot is probably my personal favourite.
- Vltava river below Charles bridge – I have not tried this spot in the summer yet, but I am planning to. The blue skies, the blue water, the boats, it’s the perfect spot for a 20x time-lapse. It is possible to catch the citizens on Charles bridge marching across Charles bridge.
- Night time road from the roof of the dancing house – Next up on the list we have another personal favourite of mine. I have no words about this view other than one piece of advice. If you want to pursue this position, I would advise you to record at this point during or after the sunset at 10x – 20x speed.
- Sidewalk Na Příkopě – This beautiful vantage point is true perfection when you catch the suns movement. If you capture this jaw-dropping point-of-view at the correct moment, it is true gold.
- Prague castle – In my opinion any filming location in Prague castle is awesome. I tried time-lapsing the inside of the cathedral and got a pretty good outcome. Prague castle is a great place to go and is perfect for time-lapses considering there is a lot of people there.